How to Reduce Your Risk of Developing Cataracts:
1. Eat nutritious food such as fresh vegetables and fruits and whole-grains.
2. Wear sunglasses while you’re outside.
3. Have you eyes examined regularly.
4. Avoid smoking.
5. Reduce your alcohol consumption.
6. Take care of getting all other health issues addressed and treated.
If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the problems listed above, please call us. Our Kansas City location’s phone number is 816-455-2020. You can also call our St. Joseph location at 816-279-7015. We are happy to help.