How to Cope with the Symptoms of Cataracts Until you Have them Removed:
1. Wear sunglasses while outside during the day.
2. Use a magnifying glass while reading.
3. Try not to drive at night.
4. Make sure your eye prescription is correct.
5. Make your home as bright as possible for optimal vision.
If you or a loved one are experiencing any of the problems listed above, please call us. Our Kansas City location’s phone number is 816-455-2020. You can also call our St. Joseph location at 816-279-7015. We are happy to help.